San Diego will always have a special place in our hearts mostly because Sam’s family lives there, he lived there for a while and because 3 months ago we said our ‘I-do’s’ in this beautiful place amongst 65 friends and family. If you haven’t had the privilege to visit this beautiful West Coast mecca, I suggest you do so as soon as possible!
San Diego is said to have some of the best weather in the country and this is one of the many things we love about San Diego! From gorgeous beaches, to delicious food there is something here to delight even the pickiest, hardest-to-please people. Here is our list of some the best things to see, do and eat in this amazing slice of paradise:
- Get A Tan At Mission Beach or La Jolla Shores
- Play with Seals at La Jolla Cove
- Take in the beauty at Balboa Park (We got married here!)
- Go back in time in Old Town San Diego
- Stuff your face on Fish Tacos, California Burritos and Carne Asada Fries
- Take A Day Trip ‘South of The Border’
- Visit Coronado Island and The Historic Hotel del Coronado
- Monkey Around with Animals at the San Diego Zoo
- Get Your Drink & Eat On In Downtown San Diego
- Jet Ski around Mission Bay
- Visit the Seaport Village
- Take a Day Trip up the 5 and Visit Santa Monica, Hollywood & Disney!
- Get Your Swim On at a Pool Party
- Marry The Man Of Your Dreams!!! (By far the best thing we did in all of San Diego! 😉 )
We love San Diego and have been here 2 times as a couple! We look forward to many more amazing moments in our “second home” in San Diego.
Keep following for more Saiftastic travel adventures!