One of the best things about living in the NYC metropolitan area is the proximity to many amazing cities right at our doorstep. One place that never disappoints is Washington DC. This place has so much history, even if you are the furthest thing from a history buff, our nation’s capital is sure to bring a thrill.
Here are some of the things to do while venturing around beautiful Washington DC:
- Visit The White House
- Reflect on a moment in history at the Pearl Harbor Memorial
- Walk around the campus of GWU
- Get Your Thrill on Capitol Hill
- Museum Hop around The Smithsonian
- ‘Look Up to Lincoln’ at The Lincoln Memorial
- Hang With The Pandas at The Zoo
- Turn Up The Heat at Ben’s Famous Chili
We had an amazing time in Washington DC and hope to get back there again sometime soon. What are your favorite things to do in the city? What should we check out next time?